The effects of over-the-counter drug (OTC) use on college students' health has been debated in the field of psychology with researchers arguing that poor sleep quality among college students is the result of polysubstance use. However, this explanation is not a foregone conclusion. These researchers have not adequately addressed the issue poor sleep quality among college students and its relationship to polysubstance use.
Download count: 0
- Health Sciences
- Drugs, Nonprescription--Side effects.
- Drugs, Nonprescription
- Sleep--Psychological aspects.
- Sleep deprivation--Psychological aspects.
- Sleep Deprivation
- College students--Health and hygiene.
- College students--Alcohol use.
- College students--Drug use.
- College students
- Partial requirement for: M.S., Arizona State University, 2014Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 31-41)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Psychology