ASU faculty, academic professionals or staff with an ASURITE ID may deposit materials in the KEEP Digital Repository by using the online submission form. During the submission process, depositors will be asked to review and agree with the deposit license. An ASU staff member will review the materials and contact you for additional information or when the materials are published. If you are a graduate student, please work with the Graduate College or your department.
Departments, Centers, Units
Unit representatives who wish to establish a new collection in KEEP may initiate the process by filling out the new collection request form. An ASU Library staff member will contact the unit representative for next steps.
For unit publications, such as conferences proceedings, working paper series, or research briefs/reports, the unit is responsible for establishing editorial guidelines and for ensuring compliance with unit policies prior to deposit in KEEP. You are also urged to consider copyright and reuse permissions before depositing materials - please see our research guide on this topic for further guidance.
- Materials in KEEP are organized by collection.
- Each collection can have multiple items or multiple sub-collections.
- Each item can have multiple sub-items or a single file.
Collections, items and files have permanent links that you can use in citations, courses, websites or blogs.
- Visit the KEEP Digital Repository home page.
- Click on Share Your Work.
- You may be prompted to login with your ASURite ID and password.
- The first time you share materials, you will be asked to agree with the KEEP Digital Repository Terms of Deposit.
- Please note:
- If the materials exceed 25 GB, contact the Digital Repository Services team for deposit assistance.
- If the materials are datasets or were the product of funded research, please contact the Research Data Management team for assistance with deposit in ASU's Research Data Repository, which is our service for curating datasets.
- Describe the item. Please provide as much description (aka, metadata) as possible.
- Attach the associated file.
An ASU Library staff member will review the materials and contact you when the materials are published, or for additional information. If you wish to deposit multiple files, you can fill out the Share Your Work form for each file, or you may contact the Digital Repository Services team for further assistance.
Need assistance or additional information? Contact us. We're here to help!