Individuals with an ASURITE ID may deposit materials in the KEEP Digital Repository by using the online submission form. During the submission process, depositors will be asked to review and agree with the deposit license. An ASU staff member will review the materials and contact you for additional information or when the materials are published. If you are a graduate student, please see this additional information.
Departments, Centers, Units
Unit representatives may contact email@example.com to learn about depositing administrative records and other materials on behalf of the unit. An ASU Library staff member will contact the unit representative for next steps.
For unit publications, such as conferences or working paper series, the unit is responsible for establishing editorial guidelines and for ensuring compliance with unit policies prior to deposit in KEEP.
- Materials in the ASU Digital Repository are organized by collection.
- Each collection can have multiple items or multiple sub-collections.
- Each item can have multiple sub-items or a single file.
Collections, items and files have permanent links that you can use in citations, courses, websites or blogs. See how to link a collection or item in the repository to your Canvas or Blackboard course.
- Visit the ASU Digital Repository home page.
- Click on Share Your Work.
- You may be prompted to login with your ASURite ID and password.
- The first time you share materials, you will be asked to agree with the ASU Digital Repository Terms of Deposit.
- Please note:
- If the materials exceed 25 GB, contact the Digital Repository Services team for deposit assistance.
- If the materials are datasets or were the product of funded research, please contact the Research Data Management team for assistance with deposit in ASU's Dataverse, which is our new centralized service for curating datasets.
- Describe the materials. Please provide as much description (aka, metadata) as possible.
- Attach the associated files. You can include descriptive information about each file by clicking on the pen and paper icon ()next to the file.
An ASU Library staff member will review the materials and contact you when the materials are published, or for additional information.
Need assistance or additional information? Contact us. We're here to help!