The modern era of consumer electronics is dominated by compact, portable, affordable smartphones and wearable computing devices. Power management integrated circuits (PMICs) play a crucial role in on-chip power management, extending battery life and efficiency of integrated analog, radio-frequency (RF), and mixed-signal cores. Low-dropout (LDO) regulators are commonly used to provide clean supply for low voltage integrated circuits, where point-of-load regulation is important.
Download count: 0
- Electrical Engineering
- Analog design
- Battery chargers
- Fast Transient Response LDO
- LDO Voltage Regulators
- Power Management Integrated Circuits
- Power supply
- Voltage regulators
- Low voltage integrated circuits--Energy consumption.
- Low voltage integrated circuits
- Integrated circuits--Management.
- Integrated circuits
- Partial requirement for: M.S., Arizona State University, 2016Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 59-61)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Electrical engineering