ABSTRACT The present study examined the relationship between the experience of trauma during childhood (ages birth -12 years) and life satisfaction in adulthood (ages of 30-45) in a sample of convenience consisting of eight (8) adults, six (6) women and two (2) men, who volunteered to participate in this qualitative study, and self-identified as having experienced trauma between birth and age 12 years.
Download count: 0
- Educational Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Counseling psychology
- Life Satisfaction
- Satisfaction--Psychological aspects.
- Adulthood--Psychological aspects.
- Psychic trauma in children--Psychological aspects.
- Psychic trauma in children
- Partial requirement for: Ph. D., Arizona State University, 2013Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 83-87)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Educational psychology