The workforce demographics in the United States are rapidly changing. According to census information, 35% of working adults are project to retire within the next 20 years. The construction is being particularly affected by this demographic shift as fewer employees are entering into the industry. This shift is especially bad among project professionals within the industry. The response to these changing demographics depends on how companies manage their talent and plan for successions.
Download count: 0
- Business Administration
- Project management
- Succession Planning
- Talent Management
- Construction industry--Employees--Supply and demand--United States.
- Construction industry
- Executive succession--United States.
- Executive succession
- Leadership--United States.
- Partial requirement for: Ph.D., Arizona State University, 2017Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 61-66)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Construction