The performance of the Alpha Sprayed Polyurethane Foam (SPF) roofing system is perceived as not an economical option when compared to a 20-year modified bitumen roofing system. Today, the majority of roofs are being replaced, rather than newly installed.
Download count: 0
- Civil Engineering
- Alpha SPF
- Facility management
- FM-SH testing
- roof hail tests
- sprayed polyurethane foam roofing
- Plastic foams
- Roofing--Economic aspects.
- Roofing--Environmental aspects.
- Roofs--Maintenance and repair--Economic aspects.
- Roofs--Maintenance and repair--Environmental aspects.
- Partial requirement for: M.S., Arizona State University, 2017Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 54-55)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Construction