Advancements in mobile technologies have significantly enhanced the capabilities of mobile devices to serve as powerful platforms for sensing, processing, and visualization. Surges in the sensing technology and the abundance of data have enabled the use of these portable devices for real-time data analysis and decision-making in digital signal processing (DSP) applications. Most of the current efforts in DSP education focus on building tools to facilitate understanding of the mathematical principles.
Download count: 0
- Electrical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Android Apps
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Mobile Health Monitoring
- Photoplethysmogram (PPG)
- Wireless communication systems in medical care
- Galvanic Skin Response
- Signal processing--Digital techniques.
- Partial requirement for: M.S., Arizona State University, 2013Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 75-80)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Electrical engineering