Fibromyalgia (FM) is a chronic pain condition characterized by debilitating fatigue. This study examined the dynamic relation between interpersonal enjoyment and fatigue in 102 partnered and 74 unpartnered women with FM. Participants provided three daily ratings for 21 days. They rated their fatigue in late morning and at the end of the day. Both partnered and unpartnered participants reported their interpersonal enjoyment in the combined familial, friendship, and work domains (COMBINED domain) in the afternoon.
Download count: 0
- Social Psychology
- Quantitative Psychology and Psychometrics
- Clinical Psychology
- Interpersonal Enjoyment
- Fibromyalgia--Psychological aspects.
- Fatigue--Psychological aspects.
- Women--Health and hygiene--Psychological aspects.
- Partial requirement for: Ph. D., Arizona State University, 2013Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 94-101)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Psychology