Higher education institutions in the state of Arizona have experienced a reduction in government funding due to the economic challenges the state is facing combined with an ongoing national recession. Three higher education institutions studied are located in Phoenix, Arizona. The three higher education institutions are Phoenix College, Arizona State University and The University of Phoenix. An analysis of documents made public by each institution was conducted and high level administrators at each institution were interviewed to learn about revenue streams currently active and planned.
Download count: 0
- Higher Education Administration
- Education (Higher)
- Educational leadership
- Action Research
- Education, Higher--Arizona--Phoenix Metropolitan Area--Finance.
- Education, Higher
- Community colleges--Arizona--Phoenix Metropolitan Area--Finance.
- Community Colleges
- Universities and colleges--Arizona--Phoenix Metropolitan Area--Finance.
- Universities and colleges
- Entrepreneurship--Arizona--Phoenix Metropolitan Area.
- Partial requirement for: Ed. D., Arizona State University, 2011Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 63-66)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Higher and postsecondary education