This research addresses the ability for neighborhoods to assess resiliency as it applies to their respective local areas. Two demographically and economically contrasting neighborhoods in Glendale, Arizona were studied to understand what residents' value and how those values link to key principles of resiliency.
Download count: 0
- urban planning
- Cultural Resources Management
- Social Research
- neighborhood development
- Resilience (Ecology)--Arizona--Glendale.
- Resilience (Ecology)
- Community development--Arizona--Glendale.
- community development
- Partial requirement for: M.U.E.P., Arizona State University, 2011Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 65-69)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Urban and environmental planning