It is commonly accepted that undergraduate degree attainment rates must improve if postsecondary educational institutions are to meet macroeconomic demands. Involvement in co-curricular activities, such as student clubs and organizations, has been shown to increase students' satisfaction with their college experience and the rates by which they might persist.
Download count: 0
- Higher Education Administration
- Educational leadership
- Commuting college students--Services for--Arizona--Phoenix--Case studies.
- Commuting college students
- Student activities--Arizona--Phoenix--Case studies.
- Student activities
- Mentoring in education--Arizona--Phoenix--Case studies.
- Mentoring in education
- College attendance--Arizona--Phoenix--Case studies.
- College attendance
- College dropouts--Arizona--Phoenix--Prevention--Case studies.
- College dropouts
- Partial requirement for: Ed. D., Arizona State University, 2011Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 80-88)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Leadership and innovation (Policy and administration)