This research work illustrates the use of software packages based on the concept of nu-merical analysis technique to evaluate the electric field and voltage distribution along composite insulators for system voltages ranging from 138 kV up to 1200 kV ac. A part of the calculations was made using the 3D software package, COULOMB 8.0, based on the concept of Boundary Element Method (BEM).
Download count: 0
- Electrical Engineering
- Electric insulators and insulation--Computer simulation.
- Electric insulators and insulation
- Composite materials--Computer simulation.
- Composite Materials
- Electric fields--Computer simulation.
- Electric Fields
- Boundary element methods--Computer simulation.
- Boundary element methods
- Partial requirement for: M.S., Arizona State University, 2010Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p
- Field of study: Electrical engineering