Rapid developments are occurring in the arena of activity-based microsimulation models. Advances in computational power, econometric methodologies and data collection have all contributed to the development of microsimulation tools for planning applications. There has also been interest in modeling child daily activity-travel patterns and their influence on those of adults in the household using activity-based microsimulation tools.
Download count: 0
- Civil Engineering
- urban planning
- activity-based modeling
- child travel
- household interactions
- travel demand modeling
- Transportation, Automotive
- Travel--Mathematical models.
- Households--Mathematical models.
- Children--Travel--Mathematical models.
- Partial requirement for: M.S., Arizona State University, 2010Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. )Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Civil and environmental engineering