We live in a networked world with a multitude of networks, such as communication networks, electric power grid, transportation networks and water distribution networks, all around us. In addition to such physical (infrastructure) networks, recent years have seen tremendous proliferation of social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ and others.
Download count: 0
- Computer Science
- Critical Infrastructure Networks Analysis
- NP Completeness Analysis
- optimization problems
- Resource Allocation problems
- Social Networks Analysis
- Resource allocation
- Infrastructure (Economics)--Computer networks.
- Infrastructure (Economics)
- Online social networks--Analysis.
- Online social networks
- Partial requirement for: Ph.D., Arizona State University, 2016Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 138-148)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Computer science