This small case study reviewed research literature and Arizona standards and assessments utilized in the early learning continuum, with a focus on holistic development, specifically in the areas of social-emotional development and approaches to learning skill development. This conversation has become especially prevalent in the state of Arizona in light of initiatives around school readiness, and policy changes reflected within the state.
Download count: 0
- Early Childhood Education
- Academic Achievement
- approaches to learning skill development
- School Readiness
- Social-emotional development
- Readiness for school--Arizona--Psychological aspects.
- Readiness for school
- Preschool children--Arizona--Psychology.
- Preschool children
- Ability in children--Arizona--Testing.
- Ability in children
- Child development--Arizona.
- Child Development
- Partial requirement for: Ph. D., Arizona State University, 2015Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 197-212)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Curriculum and instruction