Recently, near-field thermal radiation has attracted much attention in several fields since it can exceed the Planck blackbody limit through the coupling of evanescent waves. In this work, near-field radiative heat transfer between two semi-infinite dual uniaxial electromagnetic metamaterials with two different material property sets is theoretically analyzed.
Download count: 0
- Chang, Jui-Yung (Author)
- Basu, Soumyadipta (Author)
- Yang, Yue (Author)
- Wang, Liping (Author)
- Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering (Contributor)
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
Collections this item is in
- Digital object identifier: 10.1063/1.4953253
- Identifier TypeInternational standard serial numberIdentifier Value0021-8979
- Identifier TypeInternational standard serial numberIdentifier Value1089-7550
- This article may be downloaded for personal use only. Any other use requires prior permission of the author and AIP Publishing. The following article appeared in Journal of Applied Physics and may be found at http://aip.scitation.org/doi/10.1063/1.4953253, opens in a new window.
Citation and reuse
Cite this item
This is a suggested citation. Consult the appropriate style guide for specific citation guidelines.
Chang, J., Basu, S., Yang, Y., & Wang, L. (2016). Near-field thermal radiation between homogeneous dual uniaxial electromagnetic metamaterials. Journal of Applied Physics, 119(21), 213108. doi:10.1063/1.4953253