Pseudo-steady state (PSS) flow is an important time-dependent flow regime that
quickly follows the initial transient flow regime in the constant-rate production of
a closed boundary hydrocarbon reservoir. The characterization of the PSS flow
regime is of importance in describing the reservoir pressure distribution as well as the
Download count: 0
- Petroleum Engineering
- chemical engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- fractured Vertical well
- Psuedo Steady State Flow
- Semi Steady State
- Shape Factor
- Hydrocarbon reservoirs
- Uniform flow (Fluid dynamics)
- Shape theory (Topology)
- Oil wells--Hydraulic fracturing.
- Wells--Fluid dynamics.
- Oil reservoir engineering--Mathematical models.
- Partial requirement for: M.S., Arizona State University, 2017Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 30-32)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Chemical engineering