This study explored the influence of how the development of self-determination skills affected college students with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
Download count: 0
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
- Educational leadership
- Autism Spectrum
- Postsecondary Education
- Self-Determination Skills
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Autonomy (Psychology)
- College students--Psychology.
- Mentoring in education--Psychological aspects.
- Mentoring in education
- Peer counseling of students--Psychological aspects.
- Peer counseling of students
Collections this item is in
- Partial requirement for: Ed.D., Arizona State University, 2017Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 89-94)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Leadership and innovation
Citation and reuse
Statement of Responsibility
by Lance J. Harrop