With the advent of Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) educators have the opportunity to collect data from students and use it to derive insightful information about the students. Specifically, for programming based courses the ability to identify the specific areas or topics that need more attention from the students can be of immense help.
Download count: 0
- Educational technology
- Educational evaluation
- Computer Science
- Intelligent authoring
- Learning Analytics
- Orchestration technology
- Semantic Analytics
- Visual Analytics
- Ontologies (Information retrieval)
- Semantic computing
- Computer programming--Examinations, questions, etc.
- Computer Programming
- Examinations--Design and construction--Data processing.
- Educational technology--Evaluation.
- Partial requirement for: M.S., Arizona State University, 2016Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 52-54)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Computer science