- Mesa Guecha, Carol Magnolia (Author)
- Restrepo, María A (Thesis advisor)
- Gray, Shelley (Committee member)
- Jimenez-Silva, Margarita (Committee member)
- Arizona State University (Publisher)
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
- Social Sciences Education
- Language arts
- book reading
- Language practices
- language skills
- latino families
- Hispanic American children--Language.
- Hispanic American children
- Preschool children--United States--Language.
- Preschool children
- Latin Americans--United States--Language.
- Latin Americans
- Early childhood education--Parent participation--United States.
- Reading--Parent participation--United States.
Collections this item is in
- Partial requirement for: Ph. D., Arizona State University, 2015Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 49-69)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Speech and hearing science
Citation and reuse
Statement of Responsibility
by Carol Magnolia Mesa Guecha