Online language learning is becoming increasingly popular with advances in technology that facilitate the acquisition of language in virtual environments (Duensing et al., 2006). Much of the recent literature on online foreign language instruction has focused on the possibilities presented by online technologies but has failed to examine the practical side of how and by whom online language courses are delivered.
Download count: 0
- Foreign language instruction
- Teacher Education
- distance language teaching
- online language teaching
- Language teachers--Training of--United States.
- Language teachers
- Language and languages--Study and teaching--United States--Computer-assisted instruction.
- Language and languages
- Partial requirement for: M.A., Arizona State University, 2015Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 131-133)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Spanish