Over the past couple of decades, quality has been an area of increased focus. Multiple models and approaches have been proposed to measure the quality in the construction industry. This paper focuses on determining the quality of one of the types of roofing systems used in the construction industry, i.e., sprayed polyurethane foam roofs (SPF roofs).
Download count: 0
- Gajjar, Dhaval (Author)
- Kashiwagi, Dean (Author)
- Sullivan, Kenneth (Author)
- Kashiwagi, Jacob (Author)
- Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering (Contributor)
- Digital object identifier: 10.1061/(ASCE)CF.1943-5509.0000500
- Identifier TypeInternational standard serial numberIdentifier Value0887-3828
- Identifier TypeInternational standard serial numberIdentifier Value1943-5509
Citation and reuse
Cite this item
This is a suggested citation. Consult the appropriate style guide for specific citation guidelines.
Gajjar, Dhaval R., Kashiwagi, Dean T., Sullivan, Kenneth T., & Kashiwagi, Jacob (2015). Postoccupancy Performance Evaluation of Time-of-Installation Factors: Seven-Year Study of SPF Roofing. JOURNAL OF PERFORMANCE OF CONSTRUCTED FACILITIES, 29(2), 0-0. http://dx.doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)CF.1943-5509.0000500