Water is one of, if not the most valuable natural resource but extremely challenging to manage. According to old research in the field, many Water Distribution Systems (WDSs) around the world lose above 40 percent of clean water pumped into the distribution system because of unfortune leaks before the water gets anywhere from the fresh water resources.
Download count: 0
- Geophysical engineering
- Fast fourier transform
- Ground penetrating radar
- Leak detection
- Fourier transformations
- Water-pipes--Arizona--Phoenix Metropolitan Area.
- Underground pipelines--Arizona--Phoenix Metropolitan Area.
- Underground pipelines
- Water leakage--Arizona--Phoenix Metropolitan Area.
- Water leakage
- Partial requirement for: M.S., Arizona State University, 2019Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 71-72)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Mechanical engineering