Belonging to a tribe or American Indian Indigenous group in the United States, even if one has already been enrolled or accepted into the community, is a lifelong endeavor.
Download count: 0
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
- Educational Psychology
- Native American Studies
- American Indians
- Native American . .
- Pima Indians--Gila River Indian Community of the Gila River Indian Reservation, Arizona--Ethnic identity.
- Pima Indians
- Indian college graduates--Gila River Indian Community of the Gila River Indian Reservation, Arizona--Psychology.
- Indian college graduates
- Belonging (Social psychology)--Gila River Indian Community of the Gila River Indian Reservation, Arizona.
- Belonging (Social psychology)
Collections this item is in
- Partial requirement for: Ph.D., Arizona State University, 2018Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 190-197)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Educational psychology
Citation and reuse
Statement of Responsibility
by Mario Molina