As scrutiny of teacher effectiveness increases, there is a greater call for multiple instruments to measure teacher effectiveness and provide robust feedback to support teacher growth and development. Student perception surveys, questionnaires completed by K-12 students about their teachers, have increasingly been used to evaluate teachers and provide feedback.
Download count: 0
- Teacher Education
- Continuing education
- Educational evaluation
- individualized professional development
- Professional Development
- student perception surveys
- student surveys
- Student Voice
- Student evaluation of teachers
- Student teachers--Rating of.
- Student teachers
- Teacher effectiveness--Evaluation.
- Teacher effectiveness
- Partial requirement for: Ed.D., Arizona State University, 2017Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 119-125)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Educational leadership and policy studies