This exploratory quantitative study examined the risks and needs expressed by gender/sexual minority emerging adults in Phoenix, Arizona. Differences in experiences and perceived service needs between gender minorities and cisgender sexual minority emerging adults were also identified. Respondents (N=102) completed a 78-item questionnaire in March and April of 2015.
Download count: 0
- Social Work
- LGBTQ studies
- Ethnic Studies
- gender minority
- service needs
- sexual minority
- Young adults--Services for--Arizona--Phoenix.
- Young Adults
- Sexual minority youth--Services for--Arizona--Phoenix.
- Sexual minority youth
- Problem youth--Services for--Arizona--Phoenix.
- Problem youth
- Partial requirement for: M.S.W., Arizona State University, 2016Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 36-37)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Social Work