This research investigates the dialectical relationships between water and social power. I analyze how the coupled processes of development, water privatization, and climate change have been shaping water struggles in Chile.
Download count: 0
- Environmental Studies
- Water resources management
- Hydrosocial Metabolic Rifts
- Scalar Politics
- Water Governance
- Water Privatization
- Water Social Movements
- Water-supply--Social aspects--Chile.
- Water-supply--Political aspects--Chile.
- Water-supply--Environmental aspects--Chile.
- Water resources development--Chile.
- Water resources development
- Partial requirement for: Ph.D., Arizona State University, 2016Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 322-342)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Environmental social science