Despite nearly five decades of archaeological research in the Romanian Carpathian basin and adjacent areas, how human foragers organized their stone artifact technologies under varying environmental conditions remains poorly understood.
Download count: 0
- Carpathian Basin
- Human Behavioral Ecology
- Late Pleistocene
- Lithic technology
- Modern Humans
- Hunting and gathering societies--Romania.
- Hunting and gathering societies
- Prehistoric peoples--Romania.
- Prehistoric peoples
- Human ecology--Romania.
- Human ecology
- Tools, Prehistoric--Romania.
- Tools, Prehistoric
- Archaeological assemblages--Romania.
- Archaeological assemblages
- Partial requirement for: Ph.D., Arizona State University, 2015Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical referencesNote typebibliography
- Field of study: Anthropology