A post occupancy evaluation (POE) was conducted at the Ngeruka Health Center (NHC) in the Bugesera District of Rwanda. The POE was limited to the education spaces within the health center, its participants, and staff. A POE is a combination of methods both quantitative and qualitative to determine user satisfaction and whether the design intent of the built environment was met.
Download count: 0
- Education Space
- Evidence-based design
- Healing Environment
- Healthcare Facility
- Participant Engagement
- Post Occupancy Evaluation
- Health facilities--Rwanda--Evaluation.
- Health facilities
- Health education--Rwanda--Information services.
- Health education
- Preventive health services--Rwanda--Evaluation.
- Preventive health services
- Partial requirement for: M.S.D., Arizona State University, 2015Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 236-247)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Design