A methodology is developed that integrates institutional analysis with Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) to identify and overcome barriers to sustainability transitions and to bridge the gap between environmental practitioners and decisionmakers. LCA results are rarely joined with analyses of the social systems that control or influence decisionmaking and policies.
Download count: 0
- Institutional Analysis
- life cycle assessment
- Metropolitan Transportation Systems
- Transportation--Environmental aspects--Arizona--Phoenix Metropolitan Area.
- Urban transportation--Arizona--Phoenix Metropolitan Area--Planning.
- Urban transportation
- Sustainable urban development--Arizona--Phoenix Metropolitan Area.
- Sustainable urban development
- Partial requirement for: Ph.D., Arizona State University, 2014Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 154-181)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Sustainability