The purpose of this research study provided observational techniques and Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) prompts and fading procedures to analyze music therapist-child interaction for child with autism spectrum disorder. Impaired social interaction is the primary symptom of a child with autism spectrum disorder. However, social interaction exists everywhere and throughout human life.
Download count: 0
- Behavioral Sciences
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Music therapist-child interaction
- Music therapy observational techniques
- Prompts and fading procedures
- Social Interaction
- Social interaction in children
- Prompting (Education)
- Music therapy for children--Social aspects.
- Music therapy for children
- Autistic children--Behavior modification.
- Therapist and patient--Social aspects.
- Therapist and patient
- Partial requirement for: M.M., Arizona State University, 2013Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 257-263)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Music