In this mixed-methods study, I examined the relationship between professional development based on the Common Core State Standards for Mathematics and teacher knowledge, classroom practice, and student learning. Participants were randomly assigned to experimental and control groups.
Download count: 0
- Rimbey, Kimberly A (Author)
- Middleton, James A. (Thesis advisor)
- Sloane, Finbarr (Committee member)
- Atkinson, Robert K (Committee member)
- Arizona State University (Publisher)
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
- Mathematics Education
- Teacher Education
- Educational leadership
- common core
- Mathematical Knowledge for Teaching
- Professional Development
- Common Core State Standards (Education)--Evaluation.
- Common Core State Standards (Education)
- Mathematics--Study and teaching--Evaluation.
- Teachers--In-service training--Evaluation.
Collections this item is in
- Partial requirement for: Ph. D., Arizona State University, 2013Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 161-168)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Curriculum and instruction
Citation and reuse
Statement of Responsibility
by Kimberly A. Rimbey