This dissertation explores the use of bench-scale batch microcosms in remedial design of contaminated aquifers, presents an alternative methodology for conducting such treatability studies, and - from technical, economical, and social perspectives - examines real-world application of this new technology.
Download count: 0
- Environmental engineering
- Environmental sciences
- flow-through sediment column
- Microbial Ecology
- reductive dechlorination
- treatability and feasibility studies
- In situ bioremediation--Fieldwork--Arizona--Phoenix.
- In situ bioremediation
- Partial requirement for: Ph. D., Arizona State University, 2013Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 154-182)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Biological design