The economic crisis in 2008 triggered a global financial shockwave that left many wondering about the origins of the crisis. Similarly, in the early twentieth century, Wall Street faced catastrophic losses that set the stage for the Great Depression, which resulted in a decade of economic depression, leaving millions of people out of work.
Download count: 0
- Economic History
- Alternative press
- Discourse analysis
- Economic Crisis
- Mainstream press
- Post-recession problems
- The Glass-Steagall Act
- Depressions--1929--Press coverage--United States.
- Global Financial Crisis, 2008-2009--Press coverage--United States.
- Global Financial Crisis, 2008-2009
- Radicalism and the press--United States.
- Radicalism and the press
- Partial requirement for: M.A., Arizona State University, 2013Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 165-183)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Communication studies