There have been multiple calls for research on consumers' responses to social issues, regulatory changes, and corporate behavior. Thus, this dissertation proposes and tests a conceptual framework of parents' responses to government regulations and corporate social responsibility (CSR) that address juvenile obesity.
Download count: 0
- Attribution Theory
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- food marketing
- government regulations
- Obesity in children--Prevention--Law and legislation--Psychological aspects.
- Obesity in children
- Social responsibility of business--Psychological aspects.
- Social responsibility of business
- Partial requirement for: Ph. D., Arizona State University, 2013Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 122-142)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Business administration