Career and technical education was founded on the common practice of apprenticeships integrated into the public schools at the beginning of the 20th century as manual arts, which continued to evolve into a culture and practice of its own as vocational education, and into what is now career and technical education,with an evolving focus on college and career readiness.
Download count: 0
- Educational leadership
- Educational Administration
- Educational Psychology
- High school
- Vocational education--Arizona.
- Vocational education
- Technical education--Arizona.
- Technical Education
- High school principals--Arizona--Attitudes.
- High school principals
- School administrators--Arizona--Attitudes.
- School administrators
- Vocational school students--Rating of--Arizona.
- Vocational school students
- Academic achievement--Arizona.
- Academic Achievement
- Partial requirement for: Ed. D., Arizona State University, 2012Note typethesis
- Includes bilbiographical references (p. 94-99)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Educational administration and supervision