Phosphorus (P), an essential element for life, is becoming increasingly scarce, and its global management presents a serious challenge. As urban environments dominate the landscape, we need to elucidate how P cycles in urban ecosystems to better understand how cities contribute to — and provide opportunities to solve — problems of P management.
Download count: 0
- Natural Resource Management
- nutrient budget
- resource management
- Urban Ecology
- Phosphorus--Environmental aspects--Arizona--Phoenix Metropolitan Region.
- Phosphorus in agriculture--Arizona--Phoenix Metropolitan Region.
- Phosphorus in agriculture
- Sustainable agriculture--Arizona--Phoenix Metropolitan Region.
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Sustainable urban development--Arizona--Phoenix Metropolitan Region.
- Sustainable urban development
- Partial requirement for: M.S., Arizona State University, 2011Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 99-109)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Sustainability