ABSTRACT Research suggests that there are benefits of early intervention and in focusing on mental health for infants and toddlers who have been maltreated. Court Teams for Infants and Toddlers is a model program designed to improve developmental outcomes using a systemic change approach. Multi-system collaboration between the courts, child welfare, health professionals, child advocates, and community partners are promoted to increase awareness and improve outcomes for infants and toddlers who have been removed from their parents.
Download count: 0
- Social Work
- Best for Babies
- Child Welfare
- Court Teams
- Abused children--Services for--Arizona.
- Abused children
- Foster children--Services for--Arizona.
- Foster children
- Juvenile courts--Arizona.
- Juvenile courts
- Infants--Mental health--Arizona.
- Toddlers--Mental health--Arizona.
- Foster parents--Arizona--Attitudes.
- Foster parents
- Partial requirement for: M.S.W., Arizona State University, 2011Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical referencesNote typebibliography
- Field of study: Social work