Nowadays ports play a critic role in the supply chains of contemporary companies and global commerce. Since the ports' operational effectiveness is critical on the development of competitive supply chains, their contribution to regional economies is essential.
Download count: 0
- Meneses Preciado, Cesar (Author)
- Villalobos, Jesus R (Thesis advisor)
- Gel, Esma S (Committee member)
- Maltz, Arnold B (Committee member)
- Arizona State University (Publisher)
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
- Industrial Engineering
- Lead Time Variability
- Port Competitiveness
- Supply Chain
- Total Landed Costs
- Business logistics--Statistical methods.
- Business logistics
- Marine terminals--Mexico--Guaymas (Sonora)--Case studies.
- Marine terminals
- Containerization--Economic aspects--Mexico--Guaymas (Sonora)
- Container terminals--Mexico--Guaymas (Sonora)--Management.
- Container terminals
Collections this item is in
- Partial requirement for: M.S., Arizona State University, 2011Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. (124-127)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Industrial engineering
Citation and reuse
Statement of Responsibility
by Cesar Meneses Preciado