Charlie Arntzen joined ASU in August 2000 as the Florence Ely Nelson Presidential Endowed Chair and retired in 2016 from the School of Life Sciences and Biodesign Institute. Charlie was the founding Director of the Biodesign Institute.
Important ASU stories include:
1) the creation of the Biodesign Institute,
2) the design and operation of the Biodesign labs,
3) the development of ZMapp to fight Ebola,
4) The New American University - a discussion of the importance of collaboration, and
5) several comments about Presidents Coor and Crow and Provost Glick
Download count: 0
- Barry McNeill Editor / Chair of Video History Project, Roger Carter Audio, John McIntosh Video, Linda Van Scoy Director
Citation and reuse
Cite this item
This is a suggested citation. Consult the appropriate style guide for specific citation guidelines.
Arntzen, Charlie. Interview: 08 May 2019. ASURA Video History Project. © Arizona Board of Regents. https://repository.asu.edu/items/54020