Many important electricity policy initiatives would directly affect the operation of electric power networks. This paper develops a method for estimating short-run zonal supply curves in transmission-constrained electricity markets that can be implemented quickly by policy analysts with training in statistical methods and with publicly available data.
Download count: 0
- Sahraei-Ardakani, Mostafa (Author)
- Blumsack, Seth (Author)
- Kleit, Andrew (Author)
- Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering (Contributor)
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
Collections this item is in
- Digital object identifier: 10.1016/j.energy.2014.11.030
- Identifier TypeInternational standard serial numberIdentifier Value0360-5442
- This is the final peer-reviewed accepted manuscript. The final article as published is available at http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2014.11.030, opens in a new window.
Citation and reuse
Cite this item
This is a suggested citation. Consult the appropriate style guide for specific citation guidelines.
Sahraei-Ardakani, Mostafa, Blumsack, Seth, & Kleit, Andrew (2015). Estimating zonal electricity supply curves in transmission-constrained electricity markets. ENERGY, 80, 10-19. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2014.11.030