Load associated fatigue cracking is one of the major distress types occurring in flexible pavements. Flexural bending beam fatigue laboratory test has been used for several decades and is considered an integral part of the Superpave advanced characterization procedure.
Download count: 0
- Souliman, Mena I. (Author)
- Mamlouk, Michael (Author)
- Eifert, Annie (Author)
- Ira A. Fulton School of Engineering (Contributor)
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
Collections this item is in
- Digital object identifier: 10.1016/j.proeng.2016.04.007
- Identifier TypeInternational standard serial numberIdentifier Value1877-7058
Citation and reuse
Cite this item
This is a suggested citation. Consult the appropriate style guide for specific citation guidelines.
Souliman, M. I., Mamlouk, M., & Eifert, A. (2016). Cost-effectiveness of Rubber and Polymer Modified Asphalt Mixtures as Related to Sustainable Fatigue Performance. Procedia Engineering, 145, 404-411. doi:10.1016/j.proeng.2016.04.007