For the past three decades, the Saudi construction industry (SCI) has exhibited poor performance. Many research efforts have tried to identify the problem and the potential causes but there have been few publications identifying ways to mitigate the problem and describing testing to validate the proposed solution. This paper examines the research and development (R&D) approach in the SCI.
Download count: 0
- Alhammadi, Yasir (Author)
- Algahtany, Mohammed (Author)
- Kashiwagi, Dean (Author)
- Sullivan, Kenneth (Author)
- Kashiwagi, Jacob (Author)
- Ira A. Fulton School of Engineering (Contributor)
- Digital object identifier: 10.1016/j.proeng.2016.04.184
- Identifier TypeInternational standard serial numberIdentifier Value1877-7058
Citation and reuse
Cite this item
This is a suggested citation. Consult the appropriate style guide for specific citation guidelines.
Alhammadi, Y., Algahtany, M., Kashiwagi, D., Sullivan, K., & Kashiwagi, J. (2016). The Current State of Research and Development Approach (R&D) in the Saudi Construction Industry. Procedia Engineering, 145, 1462-1469. doi:10.1016/j.proeng.2016.04.184