I investigate the Black Canyon City landslide (BCC landslide), a prominent deep-seated landslide located northeast of Black Canyon City, Arizona. Although the landslide does not appear to pose a significant hazard to structures, its prominent features and high topographic relief make it an excellent site to study the geologic setting under which such features develop.
Download count: 0
- Geographic Information Science and Geodesy
- Geological engineering
- Agisoft Photoscan
- Black Canyon City Landslide
- DEM Analyisis
- Landslide Geometry
- Structure from Motion
- Surface Displacement
- Landslides--Arizona--Black Canyon City Region.
- Geology--Arizona--Black Canyon City Region.
- Partial requirement for: M.S., Arizona State University, 2016Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 84-87)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Geological sciences