This study sought the lived and told stories of Native American women working in engineering and technology so that their voices may be heard in engineering education scholarship and challenge assumptions surrounding universal understandings of what it means to be a minority woman in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM).
Download count: 0
- Engineering and technology
- Engineering Education
- Hybrid spaces
- narrative inquiry
- Native American women
- Minorities in engineering--Arizona.
- Minorities in engineering
- Minorities in technology--Arizona.
- Minorities in technology
- Indian women--Arizona--Social conditions.
- Indian women
- Indians of North America--Arizona--Social conditions.
- Indians of North America
- Partial requirement for: Ph.D., Arizona State University, 2016Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 274-302)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Curriculum and instruction