This research examines the experiences and perceptions of immigrant and refugee women social entrepreneurs located within a context of economic instability, as well as the strategies that they develop to cope with such crises and volatility.
Download count: 0
- Women's Studies
- Community Research
- Marginalized Women of Color
- Path Dependency Theory
- Social Enterprise
- Women and Work
- Women immigrants--United States.
- Women immigrants
- Women refugees--United States.
- Women refugees
- Minority women--United States.
- Social entrepreneurship--United States.
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Partial requirement for: Ph. D., Arizona State University, 2015Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 207-232)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Justice studies