This research is particularly concerned with organizations’ advocacy of value-based change aimed at improving consumers’ well-being. This work contributes to the Transformative Services Research area and presents a conceptualization of the value-laden service organization (VLSO), which I define as organizations that advocate for specific value-based behaviors from consumers both within and beyond the particular service setting.
Download count: 0
- Behavioral Sciences
- public policy
- Ethnographic methods
- Rescue Institution
- Services Marketing
- Transformative Services Research
- Value-based change
- Value-Laden Service Organization
- Shelters for the homeless
- Social service--Psychological aspects.
- Human services--Psychological aspects.
- Human services
- Well-being--Psychological aspects.
- Partial requirement for: Ph.D., Arizona State University, 2015Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 78-83)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Business administration