Disparities exist among minorities in educational a ttainment. The gap widens when examining access to higher education and persi stence rates among minority males as compared to their white counterparts and minorit y females.
Download count: 0
- Wendt, Jill Lynette (Author)
- Carlson, David L. (Thesis advisor)
- Barnard, Wendy (Thesis advisor)
- Glasper, Rufus (Committee member)
- Arizona State University (Publisher)
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
- community college
- Critical Race Theory
- Minority males
- Minorities--Education (Higher)--United States.
- Male college students--Education--United States.
- Male college students
- Community college students--Education--United States.
- Community college students
- Mentoring in education--United States.
- Teacher-student relationships--United States.
- Academic achievement--United States.
Collections this item is in
- Partial requirement for: Ed. D., Arizona State University, 2014Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 101-106)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Educational leadership and policy studies
Citation and reuse
Statement of Responsibility
by Jill Lynette Wendt