With the unveiling of the National Educational Technology Plan 2010, both preservice and inservice K12 teachers in the United States are expected to create a classroom environment that fosters the creation of digital citizens.
Download count: 0
- Educational technology
- Teacher Education
- National Educational Technology Standards
- Preservice Teachers
- Teacher Education Curriculum
- Technology Integration
- Student teachers--Training of--United States.
- Student teachers
- Technology--Study and teaching (Primary)--United States.
- Technology--Study and teaching (Elementary)--United States.
- Technology--Study and teaching (Secondary)--United States.
- Education--Curricula--Standards--United States.
Collections this item is in
- Partial requirement for: Ph. D., Arizona State University, 2013Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 99-106)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Educational technology
Citation and reuse
Statement of Responsibility
by Carrie L. Lewis