In an effort to understand and improve interactions between homeless young adults and the nonprofit organizations that serve them, I engaged in a long-term, qualitative, participatory action project. My project involved input from homeless young adults, nonprofit organizations, volunteers/staff, and communication scholarship.
Download count: 0
- Huffman, Timothy (Author)
- Trethewey, Angela (Thesis advisor)
- Tracy, Sarah J. (Committee member)
- Hagar, Mark (Committee member)
- Arizona State University (Publisher)
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
- Organization Theory
- Compassion--Social aspects.
- Communication in social work--Psychological aspects.
- Communication in social work
- Social service--Psychological aspects.
- Homeless youth--Services for--Psychological aspects.
- Homeless youth
- Youth--Counseling of--Psychological aspects.
Collections this item is in
- Partial requirement for: Ph. D., Arizona State University, 2013Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 241-257)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Communication
Citation and reuse
Statement of Responsibility
by Timothy Huffman