In an effort to understand and improve interactions between homeless young adults and the nonprofit organizations that serve them, I engaged in a long-term, qualitative, participatory action project. My project involved input from homeless young adults, nonprofit organizations, volunteers/staff, and communication scholarship. While taking a community-engaged, participatory, and qualitative approach, I focused on the interactions between youth and the organizations.
Download count: 0
- Organization Theory
- Compassion--Social aspects.
- Communication in social work--Psychological aspects.
- Communication in social work
- Social service--Psychological aspects.
- Homeless youth--Services for--Psychological aspects.
- Homeless youth
- Youth--Counseling of--Psychological aspects.
- Partial requirement for: Ph. D., Arizona State University, 2013Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 241-257)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Communication